Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Choice is Biden!!!


Yippee!! This is the best choice Obama could make for Vice President. He brings the kind of senatorial experience and foreign policy expertise that this campaign needs. Yeah, Joe talks a bit too much sometimes, but he's smart, he's direct, and he'll provide a few of those turnipseed moments Joe Klein likes so much. Biden was my first choice for the veep, so Obama must have been channeling my handful of brain cells.

I know there will be some, like my beloved wife, who were holding out a secret hope that Hillary would appear on the ticket. Unfortunately, the Hillary package included Bill, a walking turnipseed moment, who unfortunately would only have made things worse. I don't think Biden will be the most popular choice, but he is exactly what Obama needs for a great presidency. Let's get out and win this thing.

No comments: