Monday, January 12, 2009

You Gotta Change Yer Life!!

During Christmas break I promised myself I'd begin living more healthfully. Yeah, I get that. Everyone takes that pledge about the time of the New Year don't they. Number one resolution is to lose weight. So here I am doing the same thing-publicly.

I've had a hard time getting started. It doesn't do me much good to diet, I have to do the diet and exercise combo. On Sunday I started back to L.A. Fitness. I've had a membership at the new gym that opened near our house since May, and have found a way to regularly avoid it. I last went in October. Tells you something.

I've gone every day since Sunday (today is Wednesday the 14th), and set fairly moderate goals for myself-chiefly that I go each day for at least thirty minutes, or total three and a half hours of exercise per week. So far I'm off to a good start but I'll keep you posted on my progress.

No comments: