Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Last Jagwire


It's the end of the school year, and I am really burned out. There are pile of reasons for this, many having to do with my inability to get a decent night's sleep more than one night out of seven. Even so, the school year is winding down, and with it comes our last JagWire deadline of the school year.

It's actually been a good year. I've enjoyed the paper a lot, chiefly due to the great work of the editorial board. While I've dreaded the late nights (and the loss of even more sleep,) I'm happy to give the time because the board works so hard. They are good students and great kids and I'll miss them all. New board looks good if a bit under-manned.

Even so, I am looking forward to four months without a deadline, and a little more time to get some exercise, lose some weight, and find a way to catch a little more sleep.


No comments: